View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Grayson's mom
Mommy's Little Boo Boo
Donating Member

Default Candles by Victoria online candle party

Hello,
I wanted to invite you to my online candle party with Candles By Victoria! Candles By Victoria offers a large selection of wonderful, highly scented candles at prices we can all afford and the best part is you can shop in your PJ's!!

After placing your online order your candles will be shipped directly to you from Candles By Victoria. All orders will be shipped within 2-7 business
days. All you have do is visit the link below and if you decide you would like to place an order please leave this host/hostess number (2222)in the comment box during the check out process or email this host/hostess
number along with your name to victoria@candlesbyvictoria.com.

Even if you decide you can not order at this time, stop in and sign the guest book to enter in the free monthly candle giveaway! There is no purchase necessary to enter. My candle party ends September 19th, so don't delay order your candles today!!

Thank you so much and enjoy the party!!

Candles By Victoria ~~ Secure Online Ordering!!!
Candles By Victoria - Candles - Scented Candles
Online Candle Party

Thank you in advance!! Victoria has over 500 scents to choose from. Victora hand pours each candle as an order is made. I am a big Twilight fan and yes she has a Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Twilight(edward and bella combined). Also I love Lush and there are Lush dupes. Thank you again I'm just trying to get some early christmas shopping done! Mods if this is the wrong section please move to the right one!

Diane
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!