View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #9
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

you know he never said? ahe smelled his ears and he didnt smell anything, he explained about how his ear canal was shaped like an L and when he inserted the scope he couldn't see he said possible ottis media? but really did not claim diagnois? and me just wanting sami feeling better I trusted him to know what he was doing? sami has stoped throwing up sometime early morning, and he his sleeping he had such a rough night I feel so guilty I thought I was going to help him feel better and mae him worse! I am going to go his office after work tuesday and let them know what my baby went through! and give him hell because i have been going through fear all day and night worring that he would die, because the throwup had turned brown, "dark" I thought OMG
hes bleeding or his liver is messed up heck I still dont know if he is really ok I am going to try to find a vet that has been highly recomended tuesday, take him in and have him completely checked out. Im going to get what you recomended chicken and rice and the pedilyte and hope he will eat, I tried this morning to give him nutri-cal but he refused it. he is still sick thanks so much !
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!