View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

I've run into the grocery for real quick short trips with Hot Rod in a carrier but I'm not crazy about brining him in there.

Usually he's in my arms and we've gone just about everywhere. The only place that I was kicked out of was Target. I totally understand but they were very rude about it. The guards pretty much shouted at me. I was ticked off but there was something in $ section that I needed so I asked if I could pay for it and leave...they watched my and then the cashier also told me I couldn't stay and I let her know I wanted to pay and leave and that I was already told. She kept fussing and if it wasn't for the fact that I needed this 1 thing I would have really let them know that it was very rude and unprofessional the way they were handling the whole situation. Little do they know that I've had him in there prior-in a carrier.

I've walked around Walmart for an hour with him, Kohls for about 2 hours, kmart-all the time (my local store), Tuesday morning, the manager loves him there, walgrens-all the woman love him, joanns.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!