View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:38 PM   #12
heather_lathrop
Gizmo and Gidget's Pet
Donating Member

Love I want to help you!

I know how it feels to loose something that you love. I know what it's like to have dreams about your loved one. I have been through the same thing, except I did not have to put mine to sleep, someone stole him right out of my yard right in front of me.
When the hurricane hit there were many yorkies misplaced from there owners. They have been placed at shelters all over the south. I know that this sounds like a lot of work. But if you think about it, there is a little female yorkie out there that is just as lonely and sad as you are. I think you will be much happier knowing that you were helping out the little girl as much as she was helping you. She is out there just waiting for you. A good thing to do would be to call your local shelters to start. Then if you have no luck there go to google and look up yorkie adoptions, that should pull up lots of links.
I want to do whatever I can to help you. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do from here. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers!
heather_lathrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!