View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #15
bushmaster3000
YorkieTalk Newbie!

You know what I hate alot, when I look up my MOM's name in google and it comes of with crap like this. I knew Dave Moore and he was a cheating lying a**hole that could care less about sick does and shot them if they were sick. My mom has a very kind heart and she takes care of her puppies with the greatest care. Either me or her go out and play with them and take care of them as if they were our only puppy. You talk about money as if she just wants to make a quick buck... My mom has worked up to 4 freaking jobs to support me and her since my dad does not pay child support... You people who badmouth her and do no knew her only by the things you here from David Moore/news should be ashamed. My mom has done nothing but try give people cute puppies that makes other families so much more happier. And the reason why she sued them was because of Dave Moore selling her dogs with heart problems(such as my personal dog jackson who died while i was on vacation) and for him not giving her the paperwork that he said he had. My mom is a very very nice and loving person.
bushmaster3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!