View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
dwerten
BANNED!

no you are not over reacting this vet is an idiot- do not go back to him - he gave your dog all those vaccines with an infection then shot an antifungal antibiotic on top of it seriously i would be furious - these little dogs vaccines need to be broken up -- so since he gave the dhlpp sounds like he gave the lepto in this vaccine which can make them sick alone -- I am so sorry this happened to your dog -- try to feed a little chicken and rice tomorrow and you can add a little pedialyte no flavor to the water -- Never let them give all shots in a little dog at once, if you have to do lepto which i am against then do it 2-3 weeks after other shots and same with rabies 2-3 weeks as you have to break it up with toy breeds as it is too much for their systems. I personally titer for parvo distemper mine as i will not over vaccinate for this reason. The animax is the only smart thing this idiot gave did he say it was a yeast infection or bacteria infection as it is different as to what med they use and seems he did not check that if he gave anti-fungal and antibiotic shot as yeast needs anti-fungal and bacteria needs antibiotic - so mad right now that this vet did this to your dog
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!