View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #69
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
Of course things happen that are beyond our control and in no way was this directed at you and yes of course your children and grandchildren come first no questions there....
Showing to me is a hobby and I make sure that I save money to be able to do my hobby and if tragedy were to strike my hobby would have to be put on the back burner of course but with fingers crossed I'm hoping nothing castrosphic will never happen God forbid....but as in life we never know so until then I will continue to enjoy my hobby of showing I just enjoy my hobby of showing and being an exhibitor breeder instead of a pet breeder (not directed at you of course)

I'm sorry to hear about your friend it is sad but with someone of that age things do happen unfortunately My condolences
Donna,

You and I know that my hubby sufferred a heart attack 3 years ago. However, he was up and around on his feet within a month....he fully supported my showing, especially when I was backing down....he pushed and said continue...I'm still here to take care of the dogs while you're away.......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!