View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #10
KimMee's Mom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

below is my comments on the which brush is better thread and I just wanted to put it here too- I really like the Madan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimMee's Mom
I just ordered some Madan brushes from Jenny-mimimomo - and they are very nice. I will be honest and tell you they aren't as good a quality as the wooden CC pin brushes in my opinion as I have one of those too but for the price they are really great. So I think it depends on the investment you want to make and your original post said money would matter. The Madan is a good brush and like Jenny said in her post the head is a bit bigger than the CC brush. I also have the CC boars bristle wooden brush but it doesn't really work well on my Yorkies hair - they have silky hair and the pin brush just works better for me.

YTers- I am going to have to UPDATE MY review- I got up super early this morning and got the bug to groom my babies. I LOVE THE MADAN BRUSH and so do the pups. I like it better than my CC pin brush. The Madan has less pins in a row which resulted in less pulling. For the price you can't go wrong with the MADAN either- it is a great bargain and a great product. Thank you Jenny for offering us this product with such great customer service.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!