View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #15
RDB911
Lola's Love
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBee View Post
In response to an ad I had on AKC.com, I had one of those scam artists try to buy a yorkie from me several months ago. I have no doubt it was going to be one of those deals where he sent too much money and I was supposd to refund the difference. He started out wanting a yorkie like the one he lost. He posted a black and white picture. When I asked about coloring he did not think that would matter, just the size. I asked what size and he thought a male less than 5 pounds . I told him I did not have tinys and did not have a yorkie that I was sure would never be larger. He was still ready to buy a male even if he got larger than 5 pounds. I asked that he let me know exactly why he wanted a Yorkie and what DID matter, the emails stopped. When I saw the B&W picture, I got nervous. There was a thread about a puppy mill and someone selling puppies out of the trunk of their car since I have been on YT. In the thread it was explained that Google posted ads and the admin did not have control over the ads. Maybe you guys know the vendors who are good and reliable. I am new. If he is reputable, why did he object to my asking for names? What is wrong with checking things out when you see an ad? I have been raising Yorkies for more than 10 years and I think there are people out there who want to obtain our credit card info for bad reasons and people who want to charge us and then send us nothing. If he had given YT names I would have sent a PM to each. Bought from him before? Happy? Thanks! Maybe next year I could reply Yes! Yes! Great deal! BTW, there will almost always be one positive thread posted with a scam. I don't understand where the problem is, if you were happy, say so. If a possible puppy buyer wants the names of other buyers, I get permission and give the same freely. I am only buying pee pads but do not wanbt to throw my money away and I want to help reputable businesses particularly in tough times. You sound as though "Does anyoine know these folks?" was insulting. It was not meant to be ugly, just curious if it was a vendor with a good reputation. I do not need something from him that cannot be obtained elsewhere. Will support YT vendors gladly but not blindly. Is asking something I should not have done?
I really do not like being made out to look like a scam artist. I sell Pee pads and you're acting like I'm selling puppies for thousands of dollars.

When I saw the B&W picture, I got nervous

Before getting nervous from the B&W picture, you could have click on my profile and seen all the other pictures of Lola in color. Before assuming Im some type of scam artist.

I do not need something from him that cannot be obtained elsewhere

Then STOP posting to this thread. Its intended for people who are really interested in my product!

www.PremierYorkie.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!