View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #12
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBee View Post
Does anyone else know these folks? I have just become so much more skeptical since I started chatting on YT so much!
I thought about this and had to come back and ask why you said that. Why since chatting on YT have you become so much more skeptical? What could possibly have happened for you to distrust YT vendors in the two weeks you have been a member? There was already one positive review in this thread when you posted that. There are plenty more great reviews about Ryan's product and service in previous threads. He has been here over a year. He even came back here and tried to reassure you, offering names IF you were still skeptical and then you say "give me names."

I think we have the best vendors around! I have spent a LOT of money with YT vendors and never once have I been disappointed. They go above and beyond to make sure they have great product and service. After all they are doing busines with friends! I hope we have eased your mind, but I am really curious as to why you had so much skepticim.

Good to be careful, but you don't want to automatically distrust, especially here!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!