View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Fancy_Pants
YT 500 Club Member

Unhappy

I emailed the person and she finally got back with me. Here is what she said:

"Hi< I am sorry it has taken so Long for me to get back to you. I have been away from the computer.
I still have the Yorkie. I have two females one is 2 lbs and one is 3 lbs. I can send you pics or you can come and take a look.
The best way to reach me with any questions or possible trades would be by phone."

So I emailed her back to ask if she would sell them instead of bartering and she responded with this:

" I can text you a pic if you call or you can see them on the brag book page of my website www.poutypuppies( I raise Shih Tzu's)
I paid so much I was going to do some trading to get my I paid $2000 each. I know I may not get that much out of them but I want to try to get a good price or a trade. I am selling them only because I went back to work and do not want them to be eaten by the big owl that lives on the farm we moved too. I have to really watch my puppies too."

Those girls are gorgeous! (you have to add .com the the website she typed) I don't even know what to say now - besides get angry with her. I want to ask her if she leaves them outside while she works!??? Its like she is testing me by saying that... If you are raising Shih Tzu's and have puppies how would two small yorkie girls be in your way? If I could I would buy both girls from her, they deserve to be WANTED!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!