View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
YorkieNurse
BANNED!

Default Beat me! Tell me how WACK I am! PLEASE!

I have a car load of other women and myself all ready to roll out of here tomorrow on a 'Thelma and Louise' Type vacation. Its me and 4 other girls.

Well, it WAS me. But not anymore and now IM FREAKING! I cant go. I cant do this. I cant leave her. I left my girl one time (shes 2.5 yrs old) for a little 3 day cruise.

I sobbed the entire time.

Thankfully, my NOT going wouldnt change anything travel wise or make their travels suffer. It was all independent. But, I am letting my very good girl friends down. AFTER, all of us deciding: Yes... we can... and WILL leave our babies and do this!

They were all going to board their baby. Their dog... I dont even think of them as a mere dog. Man, I need to get a grip.

I have two grown sons that love my girl as if she were their biological sister. Luckily, mine would get to stay with them. They have a place together. And I know in my heart they would NEVER let anything happen to her. Awesome, no boarding!

But Im suppose to be packin' and all Im doing is backing... Im backing out of probably the last chance I'll have to throw caution to the wind and run off! Ive never been able to do that but spent many a stop light fantasizing about it.

As of this moment... NO WAY! I dont want any adventures or opportunities in the next 14 days except to remain with my Yorkie. And thats just not sane. I dont want to regret this. How do I tell them?

Can you talk me into going? Trust me... my not going would be a sad thing.

I feel so awful inside, great now the tears. I wish so badly none of this would have ever even been spoken of.

Really Upset at Myself
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!