Thread: Red Head?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Red Head?

I want to start by thanking everyone who supported me and gave advice when Fiona broke her foot. I now have a much less serious question to ask for some help on. A few days after Fiona came to us, a small patch of hair on her head fell out. I took her to the vet and he said that her head was damaged somehow (before she was with us). He said he was not sure if it would come back or not. A few days ago I noticed what looked like bruises in sections of the bald spot. A little later I realized that the bruises were turning red. They were actually hair spots coming back in!! I was so excited and amazed at how fast it is growing. My question is why is it red? The rest of her head is still black. Does this mean that her head will eventually all be red? Will it lighten up to look like the blonde/gold headed yorkies I see or will she be a red head? It is really dark right now but is growing in very thick in those few spots. I am so happy she is growing hair but a little curious about the color.
Ashlee
Owned by Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!