View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
Oh Bettyeanne, I am so sorry as I did not know Trish had passed away. She was a wonderful woman who helped many little Yorkies along with you. I know your heart must be breaking as having a bestfriend is the most wonderful thing in the world.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you! Yes, I still have days when it's hard to believe that she isn't just a phone call away. We are keeping her rescue going and it helps to have that focus to honor her memory. She worked so very hard and we are happy that she did get to see her dream realized. We have re-organized and have some wonderful members who, even though we remain small, accomplish much! Trish never wanted a large rescue, just wanted to be able to rescue and rehome these babies, one Yorkie at the time. With the leadership of her wonderful daughter, aka shirababy, we are still solid. She graciously agreed to fill the President's position for her Mom and is doing an outstanding job.

BTW ... I haven't been on much for a while. It's good to know you're still here ... hope everything is going well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Princess View Post
Ditto Bettyanne I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear and well loved friend, Trish. Man I wish I could sew or I would be PPing you too. I hope someone buys from you since it's a win-win siutation...they win on a great deal on a serger and Yorkie Rescue wins big time!! What a sweet husband you have..he meant well.
Thank you so much! I will miss her every day for the rest of my life.

I wish you could sew too!! We can surely use that serger money for our rescue ... with the economy the way it is, donations are really getting scarce. These babies are still landing in rescue and have to be taken care of regardless of the economy. We are already getting some that apparently have just been tossed out and we fear it will get worse.

Yes, my Patrick is definitely one of a kind!! I appreciate him more every single day ... he's my rock!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!