View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
I have this but they only go up to the couch. I wonder if you can contact them and find out how much a custom one to your bed would be????

NEW Foam Dog Cat Pet Ramp - eBay (item 200379352604 end time Sep-07-09 17:40:19 PDT)

...of wait, I forgot, I have one upstairs too and I put a rubbber made bin up to the bed, put a pillow and blanket ontop and I push this ramp in front of that
I'm actually thinking about ordering this one to put next to the couch. It's definitely a good deal. Do you like it? Did you order a cover for yours?

I'm trying to picture the setup you have in the bedroom but I'm sooo confused today! I'm thinking the bin must be tall, not like the ones I have that are only 10" or so high? They go from the ramp, onto the pillow on the bin, then onto the bed?

I'll need to think on that setup. Is it very stable? Alex has become so uncoordinated that a one peice setup would probably make me feel more comfortable. I am going to contact that vendor & see about getting a larger size, that's a great idea!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!