View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirababy View Post
Hi Bettye,
Still got the serger, huh? Shira has received quite a bit of votes this week, I'm hopeful we can really get her out there as a forerunner. YRC needs the money! I contacted the newspaper and am hoping they will run a human interest story on our mission
I'm sure I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I've got 5 of them to groom! If you're feeling froggy you can clip some nails. That's the one area I'm afraid to venture!
Unfortunately, yes I do ... it would be wonderful if I had a need for it! Yippeee ... newspaper could really help. The little freebie paper did a piece on the CMA drive for food, clothing, etc. that will be going on until November. They have collection boxes all over town. The storage space that Pat had for his other bike ... well, it's not empty anymore! He let the guys use it for sorting, storing, etc. They are gonna owe me big time before all is said and done ... I think a Charity Run for YRC would be in order!!

Oh yeah! Tell those little darlins' I will be clippin' me some Yorkie nails! BTW ... welcome to YT!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!