Thread: peanut is sick
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #13
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

He is doing better today. Within last night around 8pm and this morning at 7 he poop liked 4 times I think he was really constipated.

I agree I don't think the vet should have told me that he thought it was something with his live or kidneys...but I love this vet I trust him as well. I use to work with him as a vet tech so I think he is comfortable with me and he knows me and knows how I am..I saw how peanut was when they were trying to get blood and he was putting up a bad struggle, I even tried to hold him and it wasn't going to work,,its not like he was trying to bite anyone he was just moving too much and I have a great hold on dogs but I knew it wasnt a good idea to try to get blood when he was acting like that..honestly I would have been mad if they kept trying to get blood with him moving so much and panting as much as he was and being that stressed out.. peanut is only 4 lbs it's hard to hold a dog down that size to get blood out of him when he is moving like that.. so I am glad he wanted to put him under for that.

I will keep an eye on my baby...He is looking a lot better...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!