View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #155
Yorkiexpress
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Awww, he's ready to find his forever home? This is such an amazing, inspiring story. I pray for him to find the most loving home, he sure deserves it!
I talk to his foster Mom daily and he is such a character, he is healed and ready for his forever home...this little guy is a true walking miracle.....His foster mom loves him so much as we all do, if it was not for the generosity of eveyone who donated to help Teagan get his surgery his story may not have had such a happy ending....We YTNR would like the thank all of you for all of your generosity to help this little guy....like his foste rmom says.."There is no holding him back now!!" He is one adorable litle guy and so ready to find his forever home.....I can not post his web page but maybe someone who is allowed ot on this chat can do it for me...Jodie could you do that please...
I will however get to finally meet Teagan in person as he will be attendence at teh Yorkshire Terrier national Rescue 10th Anniversary Ball in Nashville, TN Oct 1st thru the 4th, the Ball is open to any and all who wish to attend...we would love to have you there you can go to YTNR dot com and click on Ball for information....It is going to be a great event, concerts, silent auction, which I am putting online today to conclude at the Ball.....seminars, lots of good food and lots of Yorkies....all at the Music City sheraton Hotel in Nashville....they love our Yorkies!!!
thanks again,
Connie and the Yorkies
oh and I will have the litter of Rescue puppies and their mama there with me they will be 12 weeks...oh has my house been busy....but so fun to have a litter of Yorkie puppies....
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!