View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
tallulahsmom
No Longer a Member

Default Help my yorkie is out of control!

Just posted this in the general area but realized the training section might be better. Here's the problem:

We bought Tallulah (6 years old) last December from a really nice family. The only thing is she was allowed to do whatever she wanted! Now she is a spoiled pampered pooch! She bites me when I try to discipline her for peeing on our [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]carpet[/COLOR][/COLOR], she pees all over the house- even though we were told she was pad trained, and she bites at my 6 year old son when he tries to play with her. She also pulls on her leash and is totally unruly when we try to walk her and she sits at the window and barks endlessly at people and other animals walking by. She sits on our furniture whenever and wherever she wants and she refuses to sleep anywhere but on me and my husbands [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]bed[/COLOR][/COLOR]. If we put her somewhere else she barks all night and if we close the door she scratches at it all night. We have thought that maybe we are just not the right home for her but we love her so much and don't want to give her up unless we absolutely have to. But to be honest she is controlling us and everything in our home. I don't know what do. Any suggestions???
tallulahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!