View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
We just got back from the vet .he is ok
Peanut would not hold still they tried i even tried to hold him and he was wayyy to stressed for it.
they got his blood work and they ran it and his liver and kidneys are normal he said the only thing is his wbc is a little high so he thinks he has a little infection...he put him on some meds so everything is ok!
I don't like it, that the vet said initally to you Peanut may have something wrong in the firt place?? I think that was uncalled for> Putting the cart before the horse .Why stress out a owner even more so then needed by talking about serious condtions , BEFORE even running the bloodwork or having the results back?
I am very glad little Peanut is going to be ok ! I just did not like the way your vet handled matters. Then to have to sedate your baby just for bloodwork?
IMO, I would be looking for a NEW vet > The vet still does not what type of infection this is either. Therefore, guessing that it is a infection of unknown causes , may or may not even help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!