View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
michsmith1973
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Handmade Halloween Dresses For Sale!!

My aunt has been Shelby's seamstress for many many months now and we are always pleased with her creations. I finally convinced her to share with you her creations as well. She does everything by hand (no machine stitching at all) so your dress will be HANDmade with lots of love in every stitch. The gorgeous material has a sparkle embedded in the fabric on the skirt, so your baby will have some BLING, BLANG, BLING going on as well. The korker bow is attached with a safety pin for easy washin and you can also place it anywhere on the dress you'd like, in the middle of the skirt as we have done, on the side, or even above the sewn on patch on the shirt part. This dress fits Shelby perfectly and her measurements are as follows:

Length 11in
Girth 11 1/4in
Neck 8in

Shirley (my aunt) would like to make these approximately the same size as she's not sure how well she can alter the pattern because of the way the pattern runs on the skirt portion of the dress. So if you have a furbaby that is Shelby's size and she is in need of a pretty dress for that special halloween celebration, then please feel free to contact me.

She is asking $30 + shipping. The material she used for the dress bottom is a bit expenisve, and there was much more handwork put into this one than she normally does. Also, you cannot see in the photos very well but she has lined underneath the bottom of the bordered skirt with a coordinating orange material skirt rufle as well.

We love our Aunt Shirley originals...and I know you will too...she does beautiful work!

Here are a few photos of the dress. and no....sorry Shelby doesnt come with the dress...LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ah.JPG (70.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg a.JPG (29.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg b.JPG (32.7 KB, 19 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!