View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 12:45 PM   #7
i_love_my_yorki
YT 500 Club Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickey007
Ok so I'm sitting here doing my thing on the computer when I hear noises in the house. Then Reagan starts to bark a couple of times. Well I start to freak out because I think someone is in the house, I know I'm crazy. So anyway I start looking around, which is funny in itself. Why do we go to check things out like that? Like what we we do if someone were in the house? Anyway I start to kinda think oh its just my stupid cat because I'm not seeing anything else. So I start looking in her fav spots, the laundry baskets, the extra rooms and closets(in case on of the cats got closed inside), and all the normal spots. Well finally I hear it coming from the bathroom and I walk in slowly, still half expecting someone to jump out from behind the shower curtain, and slowly peak behind the sh. curtain. Its Sophie, my weird cat playing in the tub.

The wall behind my computer in same wall the tub is on and right now you would think there was a like a dog fight or something going on in there she's making so much noise. I guess she's just running around in the tub, I don't really know for sure though because each time I go to peak in at her she's just looking at me like I'm the crazy one.

She used to sleep in the sink all the time, I guess she just likes the bathroom.
WOW that would kinda scare me.....with all the nuts going around...."But" dont ya think Yorkies are half Cat?i know mine are
i_love_my_yorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!