View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatwizme View Post
I wish I could add another picture or two of her, but everytime I go in to attach a file it tells me we're too big! She is just positively adorable. You're right about that empty nest thing. We are empty nesters too. And my hubby has sworn all these 38 years that we would NEVER have a house dog (our setters were always in the garage/yard/kennel unless I would sneak them in when he wasn't home) and certainly NEVER one to share our bed. LOL. It was HIM that put her in our bed the first time! He has gone over the moon for her and her sweet little personality. She is NOT one of those yapping annoying yipping things he used to say naughty things about ....yes, she has stolen our hearts completely. And we couldn't be more surprized or happier than if we had won the lottery
I really love some of the larger breeds as well, and they can be really rewarding if you can be active with them, but at may age, I want something that I can sort of keep up with. Well, at least I'm strong enough to pick him up and bath him!

About those pictures, do you know how to resize them? For the albums a picture about 6x8 works nicely, and for the threads you can use an even larger picture, but the largest side should be around 10 inches. Some people join Photobucket and they will store and resize your pictures, and there are many other online sites that will just resize them for you without hurting your original picture. Here's one. http://www.picresize.com/

Join today and remove this ad!