View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
chatwizme
Yorkie Yakker

I know, I have been thinking she is just so tiny and sooo special to me that I cannot bear the thot of putting her thru pregnancy! Especially if she stays this little. Her little legs are soooo fragile feeling! Her little body is very sturdy tho and she is the healthiest happiest little girl on the planet. Sweetest personality! She does NOT bark unless she wants up on our bed - she can't jump that hi altho she tries once in awhile, LOL! If she does not end up weighing over five pounds I will NOT breed her. She is our first little dog, we've always had Irish Setters, so I am not quite up to date on her breed. But I'm learning, thanks to this website! I cannot believe how attached she is to me. Seriously. I am the FIRST choice at all times, and if I'm in the room she will not snuggle with anyone else, she will kindof lean away and look at me. Even if I try to tell her it's ok, she will wiggle down and get back to me as soon as she can. What an angel. I wish I would have found her sooner! And I pray I will keep her for 20 years as I cannot imagine life without her, and I've only had her since April!
chatwizme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!