View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Princess View Post
This should be ok because it's a noval protein (fish) with only sweet potato. Our nutritionist, Susan Davis, just put Izzy on this who has pancreatitis/SIBO/IBD. She's doing great on it and has been on it for 2 weeks now.

Since there are fewer ingredients you should be able to pinpoint the allergy quickly.
What were her symptoms? Can you tell me what changes you noticed in 2 weeks. I noticed that Kalina is scratching like crazy and has been losing some hair around her eyes! I don't know if it's a food allergy yet (going to vet but she just had puppies and can't really take medications until they are weaned in a few weeks) so I thought I would at least start getting her on a really good diet while I wait for the weaning. I am changing her over gradually and figured I might as well do the same with Matty.

I see that NB does not have a puppy food - they call this a lifetime diet. I am really torn if I want to wean the puppies to NB or not. I hope it has everything they need. It says it's fine for puppies, but I worry. Still I don't want all four to be on different foods. That would be insane.

Thanks for your response.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!