View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 04:44 PM   #3
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

I'll say I've always wanted the cutest collars and leashes and big beds for my dogs throughout my life (I've always had animals be it dogs, cats, hamsters, snakes, birds, etc.), but until Bounce I never really "pampered" them. I think through Bounce I found that my true love lies in animals. So much so that I'm trying to work up the guts to go to college to be a vet tech and maybe an actual veterinarian. But I buy $100 carriers, $50 collars, tons of clothing. I've even desgined my own furniture and closets for him that my dad and boyfriend are going to build. Even my new lab that I just adopted is being pampered! lol I think for some people it is a fix for being lonely, but for some people they just love their animals for no reason and every reason. My animals are my kids. I'm only 19, but if I gave birth a 4.5 lb Yorkie, 3 fat cats, a 26 lb. mutt, and a 50lb. lab would have popped out. lol I would go to hell and back for these "kids" b/c that's exactly what they are to me. People will call and be like, "what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm out shopping with my baby." It takes them a minute before they figure out, "OH, you're dog." lol What can I say? I LOVE THEM!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!