Thread: A comment
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
That thread use to be fun to read, and everything was going fine for a long time. There was one weekly contest where people took turns to enter their dogs and people supported them, the winner got $200, and no one competed against each other, and waited their turn. That all changed when someone posted a link to the million dollar contest, and people all decided to enter their dogs, and there was even a way to take votes away from people. This really upset members to see that their dogs were getting negative votes, and many fights ensued. People started posting threads about the contest on other YT forums, which is against YT rules, and there were also vent threads about people cheating. So when the prize was just a couple of hundred bucks, Yorkietalkers were very supportive of each other, but when it went up to a million, greed rose it ugly head.
Yup, I remember that, Uni lost but oh well b/c it was fun! Jackson won 2nd place on the first week! I even told one of the banned YT members, (I think we all know who) to put a vote request in her signature, you can get votes that way and not even really have to "ask", but no she had to be dumb and ended up banned. I had a vote request in my signature and I got votes that way.

also, who the heck thinks they are really gonna win a million dollars??? esp with that bear thingy with 10s of 1000s of votes!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!