View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #34
rebeccag
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
[/COLOR]
you need to add a clause in your contract that entitles you to re-po the dog if things come to light that you were lied to or the dog is not being cared for and etc. I have re-po'd a couple of my dogs.
I'm a little uncomfortable with that because there are unethical breeders out there that could really hurt someone they didn't like. If there are differences and the breeder is less than honest then they can just go get your dog I'm afraid to even have that on here because some people wouldn't even bother to read a contract. I'm not saying Karen's Yorkies would do that because I know nothing of her but there are a lot of different people breeding and it's scarey to give them that kind of authority to decide if you are fit to keep the dog you bought from them, yikes! People sometimes get a dog and don't realize how all this works....scarey to think that a breeder could just come take your dog! If a dog is being mistreated it should be left up to Animal Control or a court to decide. I'm not saying this directly to you Sugar's mom because I've heard on many posts that members feel you are reputable. Just a general statement because there are too many unethical breeders out there. Can you imagine some puppy mill adding that to a contract...another problem would arise with that for sure.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!