View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
tegamom1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkielove618 View Post
LI, NY. Susan Kanter was wonderful with everything. I went and picked out my little man when he was only 2 weeks old and I went back and visited him every 2 weeks until he could come home. I got to see both parents and meet Codys little brother as well. She knows everything about yorkies. Shes been breeding for something like 30 years. Ive had him home for about a month now and hes doing great. Good eater and when i got him home at 8 weeks he was already almost completely potty trained. She really loves and cares about the well being of her puppies and always calls you back. Any questions I had she answered with flying colors. I also have been looking for a while for a good holistic vet and the one she recommended was amazing and hes now my regular vet. I highly recommend her.
I'm happy your puppy is doing well, but..knowing everything about Yorkies, one should know they really should be kept with their mother until they are at least 12 weeks old. The training and socialization they get in those extra weeks is very important. Good luck, and I hope everything continues to go well for you and you little one.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!