View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
lukes
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default High Priced Leather Collars and Leads for $5 or $10 dollars

Opportunity of a life time, a boutique went out of business, and I bought their entire collection of collars that they had left. I don't stock these collars, they are all new, most with tags, if not all. The have price tags ranging from $12 to $50 listed on them.

All yours for just $5 or $10 as seen in the photo, I just have what's seen in the photo's. Once they are gone, the are gone.

Most of these collars and leashes will be sent out USPS, since they run under a pound. We do add on $1 to the USPS rates for a special waterproof bubble wrap mailer.

All Collars are set to 1/4 lb weight to them. (Regardless of actual weight)
All Leashes are set to a 1/2 lb weight to them. (Regardless of actual weight)

If your purchases go over two pound, they will be sent out FedEX, we have really good FedEX rates. Of course you can add on anything we carry in our online store at time of purchase. Send me a PM, if you will like any of these. To ensure they are still available. First come basis.

We also give 5% off for new customers and 10% off as a shipping discount on collars and leashes. You will see those discounts applied at checkout. All purchase to be made through our website. I will send the link for these collars to add them to your shopping cart.

I'll update the photo's at these links, so you can all view which ones are sold and left.

Collar Photo #1
Collar Photo #2
Harness Photo #3
Leash Photo #4

If you have any questions about any of the collars or leashes in the photo's just ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yorkietalk1.jpg (136.9 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg yorkietalk3.jpg (83.4 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg yorkietalk4.jpg (69.3 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg yorkietalk5.jpg (139.8 KB, 163 views)
lukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!