View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Default Anyone hear from Dawn (Iluvmygirl) she does bows???

ddbows.com is her site and I know quite a few of us ordered her very pretty bows. Well has anyone been in contact with her lately? I'm worried about her as I ordered bows for Cosmo and Izzy (not my first order with her as she was always reliable) but she has been MIA since I put my order in August..sad thing is I went to her site, paid via PP and someone withdrew the funds but no bows.

Unfortunately I had to submit a claim with Paypal. I really don't care why she is MIA I just either would like my bows or my $$$ refunded but no answer from her.

Paypal ruled in my favor but since no funds in her account there is nothing to refund.

So if you know her or how to get a hold of her I'm not mad just want to get this resolved. I hope nothing bad has happened to her. I know the economy is tough and if she needed the money that's fine but at least make me the bows and send.

Thanks guys.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!