View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #11
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
And please remember that it's usually the second or even third shot that can cause the deadly reaction, not the first. The first shot exposes them to the virus which then causes them to build up the antibodies that can cause the reaction.

Rachel, I know you read all the warnings about giving multiple shots at the same time even before you got Sadie, so next time don't let your husband talk you into something you are more educated about.

And as far as the vet goes .... are you taking Sadie to Banfield by any chance? They are notorious for over vaccinating dogs.
yeah i do not let my hubby tell me anything as i am the one that does all the research and education on this - men just want what is fast and easy and are very trusting sometimes so you have to follow your women's intuition which you were right not him We have had many battles over the dogs and i just say hey when you start putting in time and educating yourself about this stuff by all means you can have a say until then I am going to be in charge of their health since i am the one doing my homework here
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!