View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
JerryandMom
Yorkie Yakker

its funny you should mention this particular botique, because thats where I got my dog from. I just want to say that I am 100% satisfied with my pup. he is in great health and was when i got him. he is also a very smart dog. im sure maybe 2 out of 100 people get a dog with issues, but im sure that happens with breeders too..... the rest of the puppys at puppy petite were in clean conditions and well taken care of (better than ANY pet store ive seen) they give you a health guarentee and a free visit to the vet. they also educate you about the risks of hypoglycemia and send you home with food,nutrical,antibiotics(just incase), and some karo for the hypoglycemia. i never had a problem with it(hypoglycemia). im not saying that there the greatest place on earth, but i tried getting a pup from a breeder and its HARD! they are soooo friggin expensive and some people have ridiculous rules and lengthy applications and it was so much easier with puppy petite. i will most likely get my next one from there. im sure alot of you dont agree with that, but maybe you should make it a little bit easier and LESS EXPENSIVE to get a pup from a breeder and people wouldent go to stores as much. its all about the money to EVERYONE, otherwise the pups would be free to a good home!!!! i sure the breeders care for there pups a great deal, but it IS a business to them. you cant deny that. in short, i have no quarrels with puppy petite!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!