View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #20
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphier View Post
Ohhh WOW!! Bijou is absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!

Thank you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !! I am soooo happy for you, your family and that precious little baby! She looks soo happy and content to be safe there with you at last

Those pictures with little Barley seriously melted my heart. He was so cute and patient sitting there waiting on her...just the cutest thing in the world! And how cute are their names together?? It worked out so well .

I can't tell you how happy I am for you and Bijou and I really look forward to watching that little cutie grow up .
Thank you! I told my daughter that we needed a name that went with Barley (since they are both yorkies and both rescues) and she suggested it. She was shocked that I liked it, but I think it rings well and the butterfly meaning is so sweet. I'm so happy he's doing so well with her too. But I won't let them together if no one's around until she's grown. I don't want to take a chance. Barley's come such a very long way in the 6 short months we've had him. He listens to me so well and just wants to be loved. I think it will always break my heart when I think of how badly he was treated by his past family. I'd really hurt someone over that little guy if anyone touched a hair on his head now. Maybe that's why rescues are so special, you get very, very protective over them. Nah, I'd hurt them if they touched any of my doggy babies!!!!

Thanks again and Congratulations on Teddy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa_j View Post
Congratulations on your new baby girl!! Rescues are the best!
Thank you. I love rescues so much and hope to be a foster when I retire, but now is not the right time with all the love and attention they need. So for now I'll rescue when I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangbee View Post
Congratulations! Super cute name!

I have a program on my computer to re size. There are some online you can download. You can PM me and I'll be happy to size them for you if you can't find a download.
Thank you!!! I found one on line program I tried, but it's not going well. We just got this mac and it takes some figuring out, but I love it. DH isn't convinced yet on it...he's always had pc's. Thanks again!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!