View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 03:39 AM   #16
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilysmom View Post
She is adorable!!! Congrats!! Did they still have the other baby?
Thank you all!!! She did wonderfully last night. We slept until 5 this morning (went to bed at 12) Pretty good I think.

As for the other puppies, the male got a home in PA before I arrived and the other female was being picked up shortly after we got Bijou. So glad we got there first and got to pick as Bijou is so friendly and out going...the other little girl was shy and reserved. They looked very different too. Bijou looked very healthy and happy the other puppy looked smaller and not as furry. So glad to know it got a loving home too.

***Other Yorkies**** (sorry, I'm long winded)

I did ask if she had Bijou's mother and others to place still and she said, "Yes, but I'm not playing show and tell. I have too much going on today and my husband's no help." (they lived on a farm & poor DH was on cruches from knee surgery) (This comment blew my mind. I felt like she reached inside my brain and B@#! slapped me)

I got the sense that she and DH may have been arguing or something before we arrived. I will say that she wasn't friendly in person at all, (only invited us into the florida room and had us in and out in 5 minutes) but over the phone she was super sweet. I was very embarrassed to have taken my 17 yoa daughter in to meet her, as I told her how sweet the lady was on the phone and then she acted like that in person. We talked about it a lot on the ride back and she was like, well lasting impression. (And she shows Westies & Scottish Terriers). Also I asked how may adults she still had to place and she said 5 or 6. I thought...5 or 6 you don't know! It was a bit odd, so we signed paper, gave her $500 and left asap. I did let the lady who did my background before approving me with STG know about that and asked that she reach out to make sure Jessica is ok. It was odd. Anyone else get situations like that from the fosters???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!