Thread: Cosequin
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

Default Cosequin

I give Sasha a joint supplement everyday just as a precaution as she's always jumping on and off the couches (which I try to prevent) and my worst fear is her getting LP. After doing some research on YT, I found that a lot of people recommend Cosequin.

I want to give it to her in the chewable form and I already know that she won't take it in capsule form, even if I put some over her food, then she won't eat her food.

I got a Dr. Foster & Smith ad in the mail a few weeks ago and noticed that they sell it. I plan on ordering a few things from them anyways so figured I'd might as well just order it from there. They have about 3 different types that are available in chewable form.

Healthy joint care for Dogs: Cosequin® Bonelets® Hip & Joint Supplements at Drs. Foster & Smith

Nutritional Supplements for Dogs: Cosequin Multi Nutritional Supplement at Drs. Foster & Smith

Cosequin: Dog Healthy Joint Product Combines Glucosamine and Chondroitin

Which one would you recommend and how much are yorkies supposed to get? I thought I read somewhere on here that 250mg was about right for yorkies, so I understand that I'd have to cut the chewable in half. I guess I'm just a little confused as to which one would be better. I appreciate all your opinions!
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!