View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
i have viewed all kinds of different websites in germany about these biewers and they all tell different.
I found what they call ours are silky dust.
them puppys are both brothers from the same litter and the white one doesn't look at all like their parents from the color.
in almost every litter, we have a white tri color and the rest looks like their parents.
black, silver and tan.
i lived in germany for 40 years and even seen a rare biewer it was called gold dust biewer it had kind of a red color instead of brown but only two colors. and it had papers. years later the breeder club took these kind back and they no longer got papers and they were called missbreeds.
i bought the parents in germany years ago as biewer yorkshires.
i also had bought another she was almost pure white, only the long hair on the ears were black and she had a large light brown spot on her back.
that's the info i have about my dogs and even the pet doc reconized them as biewers when we had to go through a lot of shots to be able to come to the usa.
Wow...that email, in addition to the pictures, really speak volumes. That's all I'm going to say about that.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!