View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I bought the potty patch but the tray was too big to fit in the whelping box so I just used the piece of grass itself that came with it. (The whole potty patch cost me $40) I also bought a cheap grass mat at the local hardware store. It has the rubber backing that you would expect with a door mat and was the size of a large door mat it is almost flat and is obviously fake grass unlike the potty patch which almost looks real. That was $5.99 and I used that as well. Now I just use the potty patch in the tray in a corner of my kitchen and they do really good with it. I use a pee pad right now between the grass and the tray since they pee so little, I'm afraid the pee would try before I had a chance to empty it since they pee so little right now. I soak the actual grass about once a week in the tub with bleach and then leave outside in the sun for a bit to dry. I eventually would like to get more of that grass so that I could interchange them a bit. Obviously, I pick up the poop as soon as I see it. I hope that all makes sense.....
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!