View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I finally figured out that Rocky is not really eating poop, but he is playing with it. He breaks up a "tootsie roll" into lots of little pieces and scatters them around. So, I have been doing constant checks on the pads, to make sure I am quick to remove them before he gets to them. He likes to wait til I am either gone or asleep though and still gets them occasionally. He has also snuck one in when we come in from outside! It is the first time I have had one that messes with droppings. Very gross habit!

Mine are on high quality food, get to free feed so no one is in a hurry or going without as much as they want. So, I don't think that enters into it for us.

I had forgotten about the pineapple idea and will give it a try. Problem is, I will have to get all of mine to eat the pineapple. Not sure that will work. Rocky will eat anything if I do, but the rest are a little more picky.

I think Rocky just likes to give me a challenge. The others were so easy when compared to him. But in return he is also the sweetest puppy ever. They are all loving, but he is like a little human baby the way he likes to cuddle! So, he is definately worth the extra hassle. Sometimes he just has to wait a while for kisses. Momma don't like poop breath!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!