View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Hi welcome to YT both you and Meeko! Ahh she is still a baby and you should be glad they are coming out on their own because if not all out by 7-8 months then your vet might have to pull them out so the perm teeth grow in nice and straight.

We have a new puppy, Cosmo, who will e 6 months next week and I find some of his teeth all the time (my Izzy I never found one so she must have swallowed them or I vacuumed them up.

Cosmo just lost his front baby canine this morning..his perm one was pushing out the baby one and the one side came out weeks ago and I was worried that this one wouldn't and then we would have to go to the vet but this morniing it fell out too so I am so happy.

Also don't worry if you see some blood..we didn't with a lot of Cosmo's but the one had a little bit of blood on it. You see baby teeth do not have roots but the perm do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!