View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:06 AM   #14
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkie View Post
We went Innova hunting today. I was thrilled when we finally found it in small bits. I noticed she didn't go crazy in the store for it, but thought it might be the stress of the place.

She didn't go crazy scratching the bag either at home. Nor would she even try a kibble... just spit it out. I crunched up some TOTW and mixed it with some canned. I tried to crunch up the innova to no avail... the stuff is HARD. LOL I also added some water. She managed to find every bit non-innova and spit it out slurping them clean on the exterior. I've left it in her bowl and not feeding her the usual before we go to bed meal to see if she'll eat it. If not, I'll try again in the morning. I'm too scared of her sugar falling to withhold anything else past the second feeding of the day tomorrow; so if she holds out, she wins.

not every dog will enjoy every food out there. If she isnt interested in the innova now she probably never will be. I tried the innova with my dogs too and they didnt care for it much. If she is eating the totw with out any problems I would just keep feeding her that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!