View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #12
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbnalbino View Post
Thank you for the replies everyone. On the BBCA website there are no breeder listings. Google only brings back a few breeders. I know there have got to be more! I am not sure if I want to be involved in the controversy between the different clubs, so I may just stick with looking for an IBC breeder. But I still am doing a lot of research and just don't know yet. I don't want to offend anyone, but I just don't like drama!

Any thoughts from the biewer people? I would appreciate your opinions.
If you are going to start breeding Biewers then IMO you need to do a lot more research and since this breed is so young then I believe you owe it to the dogs to do even more research and understand many of the health issues from inline breeding as well as the history of the dogs that are already here in the US. All 3 active clubs know which dogs have LS showing in their lines and you will run smack into all sorts of problems if you are only going to breed these dogs. Sorry if you don't like drama but I believe for the "health" of the dogs you will have to get involved with some of it. You are not going to get your answers on YT.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...oy-wanted.html
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!