Thread: help!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
angelakc
<3 by Zsa Zsa & Pixie
Donating Member

Confused help!!!

Ok Zsa Zsa is potty training....wow I never expected it would be soo hard and she is soo darn sneaky lol.

Well... she was paper training when she came to me, but she would not really use the pad for me. If I put her on the pad when she was fixing to potty she would go on the pad but not any other time. I would have to pick her up and sit her on the pad and she would be standing right next to it. So I decided to train her to go outside because she liked to follow Pixie out there, and I thought she would catch on easier with Pixie going outside.... but she has not. This is her schedule...I take her out at 5:30 am and nothing.... I keep her in her bed until I take her back out every 15 minutes.... nothing. So I set her up to feed her around 8:00 am and she has enough room to eat and drink and then I turn to put the breakfast dishes away and she has pooped and peed on my floor. I am so mad then because I had repeatly taken her out. So I cleaned it up and let her finish eating. I then take the food and put her to bed for 15 minutes... take her out and nothing, back to bed for another 15 nothing. I play with her and hold her and keep taking her out every 15 minutes until noon and nothing. I think well maybe she just dont have to go... so I feed her and this time I sat there and watched her. I then put her to bed for 15 minutes and then take her out and she still hasnt pottied. I keep this up until the kids get home at 2:15 and my daughter gets her out of her bed and doenst take her out and she pees and poops on my carpet. Man I am so upset.... I fed her supper at 6:00 pm and she still hasnt peed or pooped. She holds it until she can go on my carpet or my tile. I get so mad and now I see how the spots that she has left me through out the kids rooms. I try to keep her in certain areas but the kids carry her to other rooms to play and she sneaks and does her business and they dont tell me. ugh.... I am leasing this house and I am sure I will never get the spots out completely. I also hate keeping her in her bed but I read the training book and it says to do so.... well it has been 2 weeks and nothing. I dont know if I am doing something wrong... she is 5 months old now. Any suggestions would be helpful... I have taken her poop outside and showed her. I have used the cleaner to get the smell out. I took the pee pads away, not that she really used them. I would treat her if she uses the potty outside. Good thing I love her little furbutt lol....

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies"

Last edited by angelakc; 08-26-2009 at 05:38 PM.
angelakc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!