View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Toy -- You want to know something crazy? I have been so overwhelmed by your gifts, I forgot that I had been mailing cards to Robin who was supposed to be your SB!! When I just read your post, I was like, "HEY, that's right! I mailed the cards for Debbie!" See how easily I am confused. It takes me awhile to catch up once I am in shock. You really did go all out with the subterfuge! You were definately not on my pared down list of 10 potential SBs. I knew I would never guess! Thanks again for the fun, the gifts, the beautiful sentiments, and thanks especially for your friendship!

It was a really crazy comedy when you think about it...

I couldn't even send the GE postcards to my own SB...LOL (Isn't that funny? I figured the surest way for you not to suspect me was if you didn't get any of those postcards I designed...LOL)

I know.... at times I almost thought I was a character in an O.Henry short story...LOL

You also wouldn't believe the teasing these last 2 days from our YT friends... They couldn't pass up the chance to tease me for thinking I had to be silent for a couple of days...LOL (Of course, if it hadn't been for chatting on PM's, I probably wouldn't have made it!)
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!