View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Oh, I am so glad you finally have the package and I can talk again...LOL

To try to preserve the "secret" in the SB, I had a self-imposed silence for the last two days hoping you wouldn't ask anything...LOL Boy, have I "suffered" having to be quiet. It was much tougher than I thought! Were you aware that Robin had gotten her package from her SB? (Her camera batteries being dead gave just enough leeway that the slideshow didn't get made before you got your package.)

A few of you know what I did. It really did get funny because that tangled web does get you in a pickle even sometimes when it's all in good fun. I had Debra (my SB) send postcards to Robin as if Robin was my SB. (Plus, Linda mailed the notepad. Thanks, Robin and Linda!) Anyway, I was all set to get our box of when I was fixing to put in the tee shirt. That's where the tangled web got sticky. In listing Debra's dog, I put in Max instead of Ben. (Max is Robin's dog...LOL) So I either gave Robin's dog away or renamed Debra's...who knows...evidently I could not have survived in the CIA...LOL (If I've still got the photo I shared with Robin, I'll attach. It is amusing unless you were trying to get a box shipped before a house of cards fell...LOL)

Also, when I decided to go this route, I never realized how extremely difficult it would be to write clues! I had a hard enough time in the last GE but this time my clues had to fit my "pretend" SB...a female dog from KY as opposed to the "real" SB...a male from FL. (Hence the football clue since I do know that our TN Vols play both KY and FL.) I couldn't even tell the sex of my SB!

I am sooooo glad the box is opened and I can breathe again...LOL Man, I could never have earned money as a juggler! I felt like everything was going to drop on my head before this box got delivered...LOL

Debra, it was an honor and a real thrill to be your secret buddy. Last time I had Christina and made a new friend. This time I had a friend's name and it adds a whole other dimension to the fun...especially when you're trying to maintain the secret...LOL

It has been a joy and lots of fun. I'm so glad your fur babies like the toys, etc. Notice I am ignoring the "Go Gators!" comment. It's true, I did send you a gator but I was kinda hoping Ben and Rocky would play tug and rip him apart...LOL (Just kidding but you guys do beat us every year...grrrr)

Found the photo... LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tee shirt fiasco.jpg (27.2 KB, 39 views)
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!