View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #23
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
Your second paragraph is incorrect. The partis DO originate from a particular line. I would never say that they are "just like a Yorkie except for the color." because they ARE Yorkies just tri-colored. So, yes, their tails are docked....which is the standard for all Yorkies.....regardless of their color.
Sorry for the misstatement. I assume the line you are referring to is the Nikko (sp?) line that I have seen mentioned before? Would that mean then that any dog being presented as a Parti Yorkie that did NOT have this line in their bloodline is not, in fact, a Parti Yorkie?

Sorry for offending you with my description--I guess the correct way to state it would have been "just like a standard Yorkie, except for the color" or "following the standard set for the YT with the exception of color." (Meaning that color aside, all other aspects--ear set, tail, weight, bite, etc etc would be identical to the standard currently set for the YT.) I guess the mistake was mine in assuming that what I meant would be understood.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!