View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #13
manina
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihave4Beauties View Post
So I finally took her to the vet this morning, Vet #1 was going to test with Relaxin, but after doing a check up & palpating she said she didnt think she was pregnant & didnt want to see my waste my $$, so she sent me to another vet that did xrays, that way we can know for sure & if so how many puppies right away.

So I went, that doctor also said she didnt think she was & offered the xray, but I declined, knowing now 2 vets said she may not be, why waste $$ that didnt need to be wasted at this time.

So we are left with the bad news. I am now going to look for a reproductive Vet in my area & look into what needs to be done.

I am really upset & was looking forward to having puppies, I just try to wonder, what went wrong, why didnt she come out pregnant? I guess next time.

Anyhow- Good luck to the rest that may be having a Sept litter. I will not stray, you ladies all give me hope! Thanks!
Sorry to hear the news, Well u will be a grandmom soon just not now. She needs the Tango of Love Lol !!!!
Happy to see another fl owner and in Orlando so excited !!!
Let me know if u find a good vet, been looking, my vet right now is in IL,
saw a vet in Orlando , didn't care for his bed side manner, and I'm paying for a service.
bark@ulater!!!!
manina,miley,max
manina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!