View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Emma Lee
Yorkie Yakker

This was a planned pregnancy. I don't necessarily want to better the breed, but I want to better the line (if that makes any sense). I might catch some flack on this but I am new to breeding and this is something that I really wanted to do. Eventually I want to purchase a purebred yorkie (for a pet) but at this time I cannot. I am not trying to become a byb and make an astronomical amount on these puppies. all of my puppies are being sold to people with a disability and I am offering them at a 3rd of the cost of the going rate in my area ($250 basically recovering my cost). I guess I can sum it up by saying this is a learning experience and a chance to provide a child or adult with a disability the puppy they always wanted at a lower cost . To be honest when Emma had her litter I wanted a puppy. I always dreamed of owning a yorkie but could not afford it (I am disabled and raising 2 boys) The first person to contact me about purchasing a pup was a 9 year old girl who was in a coma from meningitis, she suffers from panic attacks and numerous other problems. She comes to see the puppies at least twice a week and wow just to know that I can make her dream come true is very humbling. So I decided that this was the path I was going to take.
Emma Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!