View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
weeloves06
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley125 View Post
Hi all

Yesterday i got yorkie puppy my parents said i could get him becuas i been saveing up my money and when we went and got him yesterday he was not walkn right so guy gave us heck of a deal and the guy said he was 9 weeks old then we tock him to vet and found out hes onley 5 or 6 weeks old and i heard yorkies are spouse to nurse to 8 weeks old

and he will not eat out bowl yet he will onley eat out of sring seens hes 5 or 6 weeks old should i been in rush to stop the milk suplment for the puppy and try get him to eat

and the botel says 8 once bottel puppy should eat a day but i was lucky if i could get 2 ml ever 4 hours should i be wouried? how much milk should yorkie have

thank you in advance
Ask you vet to give you some suggestions please. Another trick is baby Pedia Sure, it comes in a bottle and I warm it up for the pups. Try some puppy food like cesars, but make sure it is for puppies, that way you can put it in their mouth and they will want to eat more. But rememeber the tummies are very small and sensitive.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!