View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #3
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

mine came home at 9 weeks, i think the easiest thing you could do would be to try and powder up some dry kibble with a really really high quality, most on here use wellness or natural balance i believe. i used royal canin indoor puppy. did your breeder give you any dog food to feed the pup??? they shouldh ave and you should be feeding him/her that for at least a couple weeks before you slowly will transition into another better food if you'd like to change it. try to break down the dog food into powder, you can add yogurt or something for flavor. you could even try boiled chicken pieces or something. that baby has to eat...did you not ask the vet how to feed the baby?? they will know call them...

and yes please have nutrical or karo syrup on hand at all times...

i had to add here: getting a heck of a deal because something is wrong with the puppy is not the most responsible thing to do, this is a life not a toy, you really should have made sure you weren't supporting a breeder who lets a sick 5 week old puppy go to a new home. that's very irresponsible on both parties.

Last edited by RachelandSadie; 08-25-2009 at 05:56 AM.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!